I found a recipe for this online, and it's so easy, I've made a few times with success!
3 Tbsp butter
4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
(I found some at the store that have been cut in half again so they're not too thick and cook faster)
Garlic powder
Seasoning salt
Onion powder
Salt and Pepper to taste
Melt butter in large skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken and sprinkle with garlic powder (I like to practically coat it, since the powder loses some flavor when cooked, and it gives it a nice "crust"), a little seasoning salt, a little onion powder, salt and pepper. Saute about 10-15 minutes on each side, putting a lid on if it takes longer to prevent it drying out. chicken will be a nice brown, cooked through, and the juices run clear.
Last time I made this I tried it with a little Italian seasoning sprinkled on. It smelled really good, and tasted pretty good too.
I often add a side of cornbread muffins, biscuits, applesauce, green beans, or whatever we happen to have on hand.
No comments:
Post a Comment